There are a couple business layers that present a Status field, both for showing the status of a record and for filtering result sets.
When you're integrating with the Partner Hub you need to be able to identify what the string value of a status will be and how you want to interpret it.
The potential values for the different Status fields are listed here.
Status - Aristo
- Pending: Currently in Process. Generated by Finance Office.
- Quote: Currently in Process. Generated by Sales Rep for Quoting Purposes.
- On-Order: Currently in Process. On Hold based on On Order Unit.
- Sold: Currently in Process. Deemed to be sold but not finalized.
- Delivered: Finalized. This Deal has been confirmed but MAY be re-opened by Accounting.
- Inactive: Cancelled. A Quote that has been made inactive do to no activity.
- Cancelled: Cancelled. A Deal that has been confirmed Cancelled by the Finance Office.
Status - v10
These are dealership defined.
- Finance: Finance Deal - use FinanceInfo. Both Balloon and Standard Financing.
- Lease: Lease Deal - use LeaseInfo
- Cash: Cash Deal - use CashInfo.
- Retail: Standard Retail Vehicle Sale
- DlrTrade: Trade between Dealers
- Wholesale: Wholesale Vehicle Sale
- AfterMarket: After Market Purchase
- This field can have additional Sale Types added by the Dealership
- SalesRep: Sales Rep on the Deal
- SalesManager: Sales Manager on the Deal
- BusinessManager: Business Manager / FinanceManager on the Deal
Lease Calculation Model
- SimpleInterest: Standard Simple Interest - Rate is the APR
- MoneyFactor: Lease Money Factor - Rate is the Money Factor
- GmacSmartLease: Lease Money Factor - Modified. Rate is the Money Factor
Appointment Statuses of Open - Late and Open - Missed are calculated by the system. Please do not send these values as part of a change request.
- Open: Appointment is open and pending.
- Transfer: Appointment has been transferred to a Repair Order.
- Void: Appointment has been voided.
- Missed: Appointment was missed and has been cancelled.
- Open: Currently in Process. No document provided to customer yet.
- Printed: Currently in process but a printed/emailed copy has been provided.
- Cashiered: Finalized. This invoice cannot be re-opened.
- Void: Cancelled. This invoice cannot be re-opened.
- Transferred: Moved to a related Repair Order for this customer.
- Open: Currently In Process.
- Cashiered: Finalized. This Repair Orders cannot be re-opened.
- Void: Cancelled. This Repair Order cannot be re-opened.
- Unassigned: Work has not started, no technician assigned.
- Preassigned: Work has not started, a technician has been preassigned to do the work.
- Assigned: Work is in progress, a technician is active on the car.
- Hold: Work is on hold, normally either for parts, equipment, or customer approval.
- Complete: Work has been completed by technician. Has not yet been billed out.
- Booked: Work has been completed by technician and billed out by service department.
- New: In Stock New Unit
- Used: In Stock Used Unit
- OnOrder: Currently on Order
- CustomerFile: Owned by a customer of the Dealership
- Demo: In Stock Demo Unit
- Consignment: In Stock Demo Unit
- PendingTrade: Owned by a customer of the Dealership. Identified as potential Trade In by Sales Department
- Loaner: Vehicle being used as a Loaner by the Service Department
- Wholesale: In Stock Wholesale Unit